[cinder] Review of tiny patch to add Ceph RBD fast-diff to cinder-backup

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:27:35 UTC 2021

On 1/13/21 4:37 AM, Christian Rohmann wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I wrote a tiny patch to add the Ceph RDB feature of fast-diff to backups
> created by cinder-backup:
>
>   * https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cinder/+/766856/
>

> Could someone please take a peek and let me know of this is sufficient
> to be merged?

Thanks for raising awareness of your patch.  Right now, the cinder team
is prioritizing new driver reviews in light of the impending merge
deadline at wallaby milestone-2 next week:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-January/019720.html

So there may be a slight delay to your patch being reviewed.  If you
have some time, you can always help things along by reviewing some small
patches by other authors.

cheers,
brian