答复: [all]Introduction to venus which is the project of log management and has been contributed to the OpenStack community

Brin Zhang(张百林) zhangbailin at inspur.com
Tue Jan 12 08:45:10 UTC 2021

me...

> If others are interested in collaborating on producing that component, I
personally think it would be a great fit for the
> "operations tooling"
> section of the OpenStack Map[1].

Yes, after Inspur did a 1,000-nodes OpenStack single-cluster large-scale test, I was more convinced of the benefits Venus can bring to operation and maintenance. By Venus, we can quickly locate and find problems with the OpenStack platform, which can bring great convenience to operation and maintenance.

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/RSrjjZjVFn086StNLV1Ivg This is the article of 1000-nodes test, but it's wrote by Chinese, don't worry ^^, we will publish the English article in future.

This is the demo for Venus, hope that can help you to know what it can be done: https://youtu.be/mE2MoEx3awM> https://youtu.be/mE2MoEx3awM

> [1] https://www.openstack.org/software/

> --