[release] Status: ORANGE - pip resolver issue with publish-openstack-releasenotes-python3

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 16:53:44 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

@release managers: all impacted projects now have fixes submitted, so
before validating a patch you only have to ensure that the released
projects aren't in the list of opened patches:

https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:%2522fix-relmgt-pip-doc%2522+(status:open)

I move our status to ORANGE as the situation seems improving for now and
also because we can easily monitor the state.

@all: Notice that some projects have been ignored here because they aren't
released, here is the list:

i18n
ideas
openstack-manuals
openstack-zuul-roles
os-apply-config
os-collect-config
os-refresh-config
ossa
pyeclib
security-analysis
security-doc
tempest-lib
tempest-stress
training-guides
workload-ref-archs

However it could be worth it to uniformize them, but we leave it to the
teams to update them.

Also notice that we proposed to add the capabilities to zuul to retrieve
requirements from a dedicated place:

https://review.opendev.org/c/zuul/zuul-jobs/+/769292

It will help projects that haven't documentation but that produce release
notes to split their requirements more properly.

If you've questions do not hesitate to ping us on #openstack-release

Thanks for your reading