[release] Status: RED - pip resolver issue with publish-openstack-releasenotes-python3

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Wed Jan 6 11:47:08 UTC 2021

@release mangaers: For now I think we can restart validating projects that
aren't present in the previous list (c.f
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-January/019612.html
).
Normally they aren't impacted by this problem.

I'll move to the "Orange" state when all the projects of list will be
patched or at least when a related patch will be present in the list (c.f
https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:%2522fix-relmgt-pip-doc%2522+(status:open+OR+status:merged)).
For now my monitoring indicates that ~50 projects still need related
changes.

So, for now, please, ensure that the repos aren't listed here before
validate a patch
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-January/019612.html

Thanks to everyone who helped here! Much appreciated!