[manila] Wallaby Collab Review next Wednesday (Mar 3rd)

Douglas viroel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 20:04:39 UTC 2021

Hi all

Next Wednesday, March 3rd, we'll have a Manila collaborative review session
where we'll go through the code and review the following proposed feature:

   - Security Service Updates for In Use Share Networks[1][2].

This meeting is scheduled for two hours, starting at 5:00PM UTC. Meeting
notes and videoconference links will be available here[3].
Feel free to attend if you are interested and available.

Hoping to see you there,

- dviroel

[1]
https://opendev.org/openstack/manila-specs/src/branch/master/specs/wallaby/security-service-updates-in-use-share-network.rst