[infra][kolla] Kayobe CI failing on vexxhost

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Thu Feb 25 09:19:38 UTC 2021

Hi,

Some of the Kayobe CI jobs are failing when run on the vexxhost cloud.
The particular part that fails is when testing 'bare metal' deployment
using libvirt/qemu VMs. As far as I can tell, the test passes fairly
reliably on other clouds, and fails reliably on vexxhost.

Does anyone have any suggestion as to what might be causing this?
priteau suggested entropy could be an issue, but we have not
investigated yet.

Is there any way to block a particular cloud provider for certain CI
jobs until this is resolved?

Thanks,
Mark