[SIG][Containers][k8s] Merge? Retire?

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 00:02:38 UTC 2021

Hello!

As you might have noticed, we've been working on getting the sig governance
site updated with current chairs, sig statuses. etc. Two SIGs that are in
need of updates still.

The k8s SIG's listed chairs have all moved on. The container SIG is still
listed as forming. While not the exact same goal/topic, perhaps these can
be merged? And if so, do we have any volunteers for chairs?

The other option is to simply remove the Container SIG as its not
completely formed at this point and retire the k8s SIG.

Thoughts? Volunteers?

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)