[tripleo] Update: migrating master from CentOS-8 to CentOS-8-Stream

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Feb 23 17:31:45 UTC 2021

Hey folks,  just wanted to broadcast the updates here.

A detailed plan can be seen here [1].  You will find the steps we're taking
to ensure this migration is as smooth as possible.

Target migration from centos-8 -> centos-8-stream is on Sunday March 07
2021.

[1] https://hackmd.io/9Xve-rYpRaKbk5NMe7kukw?view