[security][security-sig] Change meeting frequency/reschedule

Nick Tait ntait at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 15:50:56 UTC 2021

I think reduced frequency makes sense. Open to a new time but personally
don't need a change.

Nick Tait

He / Him / His 🏳️‍🌈

Product Security Engineer - OpenStack

Red Hat
<https://www.redhat.com>

secalert at redhat.com for urgent response
<https://www.redhat.com>

IM: nickthetait TWITTER: @nick_the_small
<https://twitter.com/nick_the_small>

If I am replying on an unusual time or day it is because I am working an
adjusted schedule. No pressure to reply immediately, wait until your normal
working hours.
<https://www.redhat.com>