[ops] How to enable Live Migrate option in instance dropdown in Horizon?

Xav Paice xavpaice at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 01:45:51 UTC 2021

I'll assume the account you're working with is admin, and that you can do
livemigration from the CLI.

Perhaps share some of the Juju bundle you're using, settings for
nova-compute should include enable-live-migration=true (in the charm
config).  If that's set, the settings should be in nova.conf already, and
there should be no need to go edit by hand (the charms will likely roll
back your changes anyway since they're templated).