[security][security-sig] Change meeting frequency/reschedule

Gage Hugo gagehugo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:29:14 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

The security SIG is still meeting each week at our usual time and over the
past year there have often been meetings without any topics.  One idea that
has been thrown around was to reduce the frequency of meetings to either
every other week or even once a month.  We are also floating the idea of
rescheduling to a new time-slot that is more available for folks.

Was wondering if anyone had any opinions/insights on this. We can discuss
more during next week's meeting.

Thanks!