[E] Re: [all][stackalytics] stackalytics.io

Andrii Ostapenko anost1986 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:24:40 UTC 2021

Hey Jay,

Sorry you encountered it. There were recent changes in reports api to
extend related functionality. You may find a proper link in the module
main page (https://www.stackalytics.io/?module=ironic-group).
Currently only a 30 days link is there, though you may set any number
there. Particularly for your case it will be
https://www.stackalytics.io/report/contribution?module=ironic-group&project_type=openstack&days=90
Also you may find new release specific reports useful. Links are
dynamically generated according to the selected release/company.