[neutron] Bug Deputy Report Feb 8 - 15

Jakub Libosvar jlibosva at redhat.com
Mon Feb 15 09:36:30 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I was bug deputy for the last week.

It's been mostly business as usual but I'd like to highlight this bug
that needs an assignee: https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1915341
The problem seems to be with LinuxBridge agent after it's restarted,
which is not tested on the gate AFAIK. I don't have an LB environment
thus I couldn't confirm but would be great if somebody who maintains and
is interested in LB can confirm.

Here is the full weekly report:

Critical
  * Neutron run with uwsgi is broken with oslo_policy 3.6.2
      - https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1915494
      - Assigned to: Slawek Kaplonski
  * neutron-linuxbridge-agent not starting due to nf_tables rules
      - https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1915341
      - Needs an assignee

High
  * test_create_router_set_gateway_with_fixed_ip fails in dvr-ha job
      - https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1915271
      - In progress: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/774785
      - Assigned to: Oleg Bondarev
  * Metadata over IPv6 don't works with L3ha routers
      - https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1915495
      - Assigned to: Slawek Kaplonski

Medium
  * Split logfiles for neutron-functional-with-uwsgi job are empty
      - https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1915272
      - In progress: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/774865
      - Assigned to: Bernard Cafarelli
  * Resource name and collection name for address groups are incorrectly
defined in neutron-lib
      - https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1915310
      - Fix committed:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron-lib/+/774924
      - Assigned to: Miguel Lavalle
  * DeviceManager's fill_dhcp_udp_checksums assumes IPv6 available
      - https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1915480
      - Needs an assignee

Low
  * Openvswitch firewall - removing and adding security group breaks
connectivity
      - https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1915530
      - Assigned to: Slawek Kaplonski

RFEs
  * [RFE] There should be a way to set ethertype for the
vlan_transparent networks
      - https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1915151

Kuba