[openstack-ansible] Re: How to configure interfaces in CentOS 8.3 for OSA installation?

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 11:06:37 UTC 2021

On Wed, 2021-02-17 at 10:12 +0530, Amey Abhyankar wrote:
> Thanks.
> I have joined the channel.
>
> AIO doc says minimum 8 vcpu's are required.
> Is that a mandatory requirement?
> My laptop has less vcpu's.
if its just a test deployment you can run with less
we normally recommend 8G for ram and 8vcpus for an all in one deployment of openstack but it will work with 4
you just wont be abel to run many vms. on the ram side i have deployed all in one node in 6G of ram but again that
teands not to leave much room for vms.

i havent realy used OSA but the requirements should be more or less the same.