[openstack-ansible] Re: How to configure interfaces in CentOS 8.3 for OSA installation?

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at ya.ru
Fri Feb 12 10:20:17 UTC 2021

Hi,

Well, if you don't care about traffic separation between public, management and storage networks, and you don't need neutron vlan support, you can avoid using trunks. You can just have single br-mgmt bridge with all traffic going through it. You can even avoid creating bridge and lxc containers as well and do all deployment on bare metal.
You can set no_containers [1] option inside openstack_user_config.yml for global_overrides section and avoid defining provider_networks overall. So OpenStack-Ansible is really flexible in that.

--
Kind Regards,
Dmitriy Rabotyagov