[largescale-sig] Next meeting: February 10, 15utc

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Feb 10 16:40:14 UTC 2021

We held our meeting today. We discussed ideas of presentations we could
run in video meeting editions of our meeting, as well as how to best
collect best practices on Ceph+OpenStack deployments.

Meeting logs at:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/large_scale_sig/2021/large_scale_sig.2021-02-10-15.00.html

Action items:
* ttx to contact OpenStack TC re: OSarchiver and see which option sounds
best
* ttx to summarize "how many compute nodes in your typical cluster"
thread into the wiki
* ttx to create a wiki page for Ceph-related questions and seed it with
SG questions

Our next meeting will be Wednesday, March 10 at 15utc on Zoom! The theme
will be "Regions vs. Cells" and we'll kickstart the discussion using a
short presentation from Belmiro Moreira giving the CERN perspective. The
link to connect will be posted a few days before the event.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)