[edge][all] Features and updates relevant to edge computing use cases

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:44:24 UTC 2021

Hi,

I’m reaching out as I need a little guidance.

I was asked to give a presentation about the latest features and improvements in OpenStack that are relevant for edge computing. I wanted to ask for the community’s help, as the project teams are the experts, to give any pointers that you think would be great to include in my presentation.

I appreciate all your guidance in advance.

Thanks,
Ildikó