[all] Gate resources and performance

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at ya.ru
Sun Feb 7 08:33:18 UTC 2021

That is actually very good idea, thanks! Eventually distro jobs take the way less time then source ones anyway, so I wasn't thinking a lot how to optimize them, while it's also important. So pushed [1] to cover that.

Unfortunatelly haven't found the way to properly flatten the list of projects in case of yaml anchors usage :(

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/openstack-ansible/+/774372/1/zuul.d/jobs.yaml

--
Kind Regards,
Dmitriy Rabotyagov