[stein][manila] share migration misconfiguration ?

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:37:17 UTC 2021

Hello, I am sorry.

I read the documentation.

SMV must be peered once bye storage admimistrator or using ansible playbook.
I must create a two backend in manila.conf with the same replication domain.
I must assign to the source a type  and set replication type dr.
When I create a share if I want to enable snapmirror for it I must create
on openstack a share replica for it.
The share on destination is read only until I promote it.
When I promote it, it become writable.
Then I can manage it on target openstack.

I hope the above is the correct procedure