LDAP integration with penstack

Midhunlal Nb midhunlaln66 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:10:25 UTC 2021

  Hi all,

Before ldap integration openstack working properly but if i set "driver =
ldap" in keystone.conf under [identity] section nothing is working for me,I
am not able run any openstack command and also not able to create any
project or domain or user.If remove "driver = ldap" entry everything
working back normally
please help me on this issue.

If i run admin-openrc file I am getting below error;

root at controller:~/client-scripts# openstack image list
The request you have made requires authentication. (HTTP 401)
(Request-ID: req-bdcde4be-5b62-4454-9084-19324603d0ce)

Please help me .Where I am making mistakes?

Thanks & Regards
Midhunlal N B
+918921245637