Integration tests failing on master branch for ppc64le

Michael Turek mjturek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Feb 3 17:03:26 UTC 2021

Hello all,

It seems that nova patch 756549 [0] seems to have broken us but it's not
yet clear
why. Aditi provided a guest XML from a failed test [1], but there are no
defined USB
devices despite what the libvirt error suggests. Has anyone else seen
this? We'll continue
to investigate. We could be hitting a libvirt bug, though I haven't
found one open yet.

Thanks,
Mike Turek <mjturek>

[0] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/nova/+/756549