Rally - Unable to install rally - install_rally.sh is not available in repo

Kalle Happonen kalle.happonen at csc.fi
Wed Feb 3 14:13:08 UTC 2021

Hi,
I found this commit which says it was removed.
https://opendev.org/openstack/rally/commit/9811aa9726c9a9befbe3acb6610c1c93c9924948

We use ansible to install Rally on CentOS7. The relevant roles are linked here.
http://www.9bitwizard.eu/rally-and-tempest

Although I think the roles are ours so they are not tested in all scenarios, so YMMV.

Cheers,
Kalle