[Deploy] Can three all-in-one nodes form a OpenStack cluster?

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 14:33:11 UTC 2021

Dear Han,

My answer will be opinionated but I really like the solution we
provide with Kolla Ansible.
It also supports Victoria still. [1]
Of course, it might not be the best for learning "just OpenStack" as
it includes a large portion of Docker and Ansible but I believe it is
simple enough that you might be positively inspired.

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/kolla-ansible/victoria/

Kind regards,
-yoctozepto