[octavia] Management Network Issue

Ammad Syed syedammad83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 12:50:50 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am using octavia 9.0. I have created a neutron vlan based management
network of octavia. I am creating a loadbalancer with a subnet in the
tenant network, its getting created successfully. Then added a listener and
created a pool, both created successfully.

Now a weird situation is happening. Now when I add a member in the pool,
the management network interface get detached automatically from the
AMPHORA instance and amphora keeps in PENDING_UPDATE state.

I have created a dedicated service-project for octavia and management
network and subnet resides there.

Any advise how to fix it ?

Ammad