[adjutant][requirements] Adjutant Django version

Albert Braden ozzzo at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 19:14:13 UTC 2021

 Nobody is working on Adjutant right now. Adrian was the PTL and he no longer works on Openstack:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-October/025555.html

I've asked my employer for permission to volunteer, and they are thinking about that very slowly. I would love to see someone more qualified take the PTL role. Do you want to volunteer?