[tc][sig][i18n] What's the status for Xena translation?

Andreas Jaeger jaegerandi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 08:43:23 UTC 2021

[I'm not sure whether this mail goes through since I'm not subscribed
to the mailing lists]

If anybody needs some guideance on what needs to be done, I'm happy to
bring anybody up to speed and guide through the process. Ian has done
this in the past as well, so he can do this himself or help others as
well.

Andreas

Andreas Jaeger jaegerandi at gmail.com