[neutron] Drivers meeting agenda - 03.12.2021

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 19:40:22 UTC 2021

Hi Neutron Drivers,

The agenda for tomorrow's drivers meeting is at [1].

I would like to discuss one bug which I feel is more an RFE:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1952867 : [ml2][ovs] allow
multiple physical networks map to one physical ovs bridge
As physnet-bridge mapping is deep in Neutron I feel that a discussion is
necessary to have a common understanding of the possible benefits and
pitfalls of such shange.
I wrote to Liu to ask him to join, but I'm not sure if he can participate.

We have one more "On Demand" topic from Rodolfo:
* https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/python-openstackclient/+/819627/1:
To deprecate "force" behaviour in OSC "quota" commands. This is currently
the default behaviour in Neutron; what is proposed in this patch is to move
Neutron to, by default, check the quota limits and use "--force" parameter
to commit the quota limits without any check.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NeutronDrivers#Agenda

See you at the meeting tomorrow.
Lajos Katona (lajoskatona)