[cinder] R-17 midcycle followup meeting poll

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 16:07:04 UTC 2021

We had some very useful discussions at yesterday's midcycle but ran out
of time before we could discuss Gorka's new quotas proposals.  It turns
out that due to 8 December being a public holiday in many locations, the
next Cinder meeting won't work for a video followup, so we'll hold a
special half-hour video meeting on this topic next week.

The meeting will be 1400-1430 UTC on one of Tuesday, Thursday, or
Friday.  If you have a preference, please express it in this poll:

   https://doodle.com/poll/mnddwtp99uu6hsuq

The poll closes at 1300 UTC on Monday 6 December, and I'll announce the
selected time shortly thereafter.

cheers,
brian