Subject: [all][elections][ptl] PTL Voting Kickoff - Cyborg

Belmiro Moreira moreira.belmiro.email.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 23:50:37 UTC 2021

Polls for PTL elections are now open and will remain open for
you to cast your vote until Sep 07, 2021 23:45 UTC.
We are having PTL elections for Cyborg. Please rank all candidates in your
order of preference.
You are eligible to vote in a PTL election if you are a
Foundationindividual member[0] and had a commit in one of that
team'sdeliverable repositories[1] over the Sep 25, 2020 00:00 UTC - Aug 24,
2021 00:00 UTC timeframe (Wallaby to Xena) or if you are in that team's
list of extra-atcs[2].
If you are eligible to vote in an election, you should find youremail with
a link to the Condorcet page to cast your vote in theinbox of your Gerrit
preferred email[3].
What to do if you don't see the email and have a commit in atleast one of
the projects having an election:* check the trash or spam folders of your
gerrit Preferred    Email address, in case it went into trash or spam* wait
a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow* find the
sha of at least one commit from the project's deliverable    repos[0] and
email the election officials[4].
If we can confirm that you are entitled to vote, we will add youto the
voters list for the appropriate election.
Our democratic process is important to the health of OpenStack,please
exercise your right to vote!
Candidate statements/platforms can be found linked to Candidatenames on
this page:https://governance.openstack.org/election/
Happy voting,Belmiro,On behalf of all the Election Officials

[0] https://www.openstack.org/community/members/
[1] The list of the repositories eligible for electoral status:
https://opendev.org/openstack/governance/src/tag/0.10.0/reference/projects.yaml
[2] Look for the extra-atcs element in [1]
[3] Sign into review.openstack.org: Go to Settings > Contact
Information. Look at the email listed as your preferred email.    That is
where the ballot has been sent.
[4] https://governance.openstack.org/election/#election-officials