Wallaby Magnum Issue

feilong feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Aug 31 19:52:39 UTC 2021

Hi Karea,

Given you can see heat-container-agent container from podman which means
you should be able to see logs from below path:

[root at k8s-100-eh6s5l6d73ie-master-0 heat-config-script]# ls
c64e6ac2-db7e-4786-a387-1d45359812b8-k8s-100-eh6s5l6d73ie-kube_cluster_config-uxpsylgnayjy.log
fa1f6247-51a8-4e70-befa-cbc61ee99e59-k8s-100-eh6s5l6d73ie-kube_masters-kmi423lgbjw3-0-oii7uzemq7aj-master_config-dhfam54i456j.log
[root at k8s-100-eh6s5l6d73ie-master-0 heat-config-script]# pwd
/var/log/heat-config/heat-config-script

If you can not see the path and the log, then it means the
heat-container-agent didn't work well. You need to check the service
status by systemctl command and check the log by journalctl. From there,
you should be able to see why the cluster failed.