[release][heat][ironic][requirements][swift][OpenStackSDK][vitrage][barbican][heat][horizon][ironic][neutron][QA] Cycle With Intermediary Unreleased Deliverables

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Mon Aug 30 14:23:36 UTC 2021

Hello teams

Quick reminder that we'll need a release very soon for a number of
deliverables following a cycle-with-intermediary release model but which
have not done *any* release yet in the Xena cycle:

ansible-role-atos-hsm
ansible-role-lunasa-hsm
ansible-role-thales-hsm
heat-agents
horizon
ironic-prometheus-exporter
ironic-python-agent-builder
ironic-ui
ovn-octavia-provider
patrole
python-openstackclient
requirements
swift
tempest
vitrage-dashboard
vitrage

Those should be released ASAP, and in all cases before the week of 13
September, 2021, so
that we have a release to include in the final Xena release.

Thanks for your attention.

--
Hervé Beraud
Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat