Support for ONOS

Hrishikesh Karanjikar hrishikesh.karanjikar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 05:18:10 UTC 2021

Hi Sean,

I am new to this domain.
My use case is simple,

I have a node that runs OvS and I want to manage the flows remotely using
an SDN controller.
Initially I tried with ODL but it does not have a Web UI like ONOS has.
So I was using ONOS.
I am not sure if Neutron would do the same. If it is possible then I will
not need any other SDN controller.

I am not doing any deployment yet.

Thanks,
Hrishikesh