[election][kuryr] PTL Candidacy for Yoga
Maysa De Macedo Souza
mdemaced at redhat.com
Mon Aug 23 20:39:00 UTC 2021
Hello OpenStack community,
I would like to continue serving as Kuryr PTL for the Yoga cycle.
I have started serving as Kuryr PTL in the Wallaby cycle. It has been a
opportunity to contribute back to the community as PTL and I would like
to continue doing that.
In the Xena cycle we achieved the following goals:
* CI improvements: started moving gates to use OVN by default while
still having a few supporting OVS.
* Dev env improvements: Support for Kubeadm for DevStack installations.
* Extended features in Kuryr: Support to reconcile Load Balancer with
respective Kubernetes Service, improvement on the Kuryr logs.
* Increased diversity of contributors with great addition of contributors
from the Outreachy program.
For the next cycle, I propose the following goals for Kuryr:
* Improve CI: we already did great improvements,
but we must continuously work on it to provide better and
quicker feedback during the development process.
* Migrate CNI code from pyroute2.IPDB to NDB; Add support to reconciliation
of other Kubernetes resources; Reduce OpenStack resource usage; Provide
better debugging by relying on Kubernetes events.
Thank you for your consideration.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openstack-discuss