[manila] Collab review

Carlos Silva ces.eduardo98 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 21:25:14 UTC 2021

Hello, Zorillas!

Next Wednesday and Thursday (Aug 25th and 26th), we'll have a Manila
collaborative review session, where we'll go through the code and review the
following proposed features:

August 25th:

   - Share server migration enhancements [1]
   - [NetApp] Share server migration through SVM Migrate [2]

August 26th:

   - [NetApp] Add Flexgroup volume support [3]

Each session is meant to take one hour, starting at 16:00PM UTC.

Meeting notes and videoconference links to the share server migration
enhancements meeting will be available here [4].
Meeting notes and videoconference links to the flexgroup volumes support
meeting will be available here [5].

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/manila/+/803623
[2] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/manila/+/803624
[3] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/manila/+/803622
[4]
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/server-migration-enhancements-collab-review
[5] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/flexgroups-support-collab-review

Feel free to attend if you are interested and available.

Hoping to see you there!

Regards,
Carlos Silva
irc: carloss