Need help deploying Openstack

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Wed Aug 18 16:05:19 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 4:39 PM wodel youchi <wodel.youchi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to deploy openstack with tripleO using VMs and nested-KVM for
> the compute node. This is for test and learning purposes.
>
> I am using the Train version and following some tutorials.
> I prepared my different template files and started the deployment, but I
> got these errors :
>
> *Failed to provision instance fc40457e-4b3c-4402-ae9d-c528f2c2ad30:
> Asynchronous exception: Node failed to deploy. Exception: Agent API for
> node 6d3724fc-6f13-4588-bbe5-56bc4f9a4f87 returned HTTP status code 404
> with error: Not found: Extension with id iscsi not found. for node*

You somehow ended up using master (Xena release) deploy ramdisk with Train
TripleO. You need to make sure to download Train images. I hope TripleO
people can point you at the right place.

Dmitry

--
Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael