[kolla] PTL non-candidacy

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Wed Aug 18 08:17:27 UTC 2021

Hi Koalas,

As I suspect may be the case with many PTLs, I first took on the role
largely because it needed to be done and no other candidates were
forthcoming. As I settled into the role I found that I actually rather
enjoyed it. The project has certainly come far since I first started
using it in 2016, and I'm proud to have helped to steer the ship for a
while. After 5 release cycles, the time has come to pass on the Kolla
PTL hat to another Koala. I will still be actively involved in the
community, and will be happy to help the next PTL while they get
comfortable. Thank you to everyone who has supported me in this role,
and to everyone who makes Kolla such a great community to be involved
in.

Long live Kolla!

Cheers,
Mark