[venus] Project Progress

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 08:35:47 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues from Inspur,

I have seen your proposals to Kolla and Kolla Ansible.
I have added a discussion point in the upcoming Kolla's meeting. [1]
The team has to agree on the inclusion of this non-official project.
I am looking forward to a positive resolution.
It could help if you joined us then as well.
I think it is important to answer the question whether you are
planning to make Venus an official OpenStack project or not and what
the progress of that action is (if any).
With my TC hat on, I must say I have not seen any official request so far.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Kolla#Agenda_for_the_next_meeting_.282021-08-18.29

Kind regards,
-yoctozepto