[docs] Double headings on every page

Peter Matulis peter.matulis at canonical.com
Wed Aug 11 00:00:04 UTC 2021

I'm now seeing this symptom on several projects in the 'latest' release
branch. Such as:

https://docs.openstack.org/nova/latest/

My browser exposes the following error:

[image: image.png]

We patched [1] our project as a workaround.

Could one of Stephen's commits [2] be involved?

[1]: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/charm-deployment-guide/+/803531
[2]:
https://opendev.org/openstack/openstackdocstheme/commit/08461c5311aa692088a27eb40a87965fd8515aba