Octavia

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 14:42:42 UTC 2021

Hmm, so not the usual suspects.

Can you check the glance logs and see what error it is reporting when
Octavia attempts to access the image?

Also, confirm that the settings kolla provided for the glance endpoint
are valid in the octavia.conf. [glance] section documented here:
https://docs.openstack.org/octavia/latest/configuration/configref.html#glance
They may not be configured, which is ok as it will look them up in the
catalog if they are not specified.

Also, double check that the image driver is set to glance in
[controller_worker] image_driver.
https://docs.openstack.org/octavia/latest/configuration/configref.html#controller_worker.image_driver
Though from the logs this setting looks correct. The default setting
if not specified is the glance driver.

If you want to chat in more real-time, we are on IRC OFTC in channel
#openstack-lbaas.

Michael