[ops][nova][victoria] Power State = Suspended?

DHilsbos at performair.com DHilsbos at performair.com
Wed Aug 4 17:48:23 UTC 2021

Sean;

Thank you.

Again, this was not Status.  The VM was not suspended through OpenStack.  Suspended showed up in the Power State.

Normally, if I suspend a VM through OpenStack, Status = Suspended, Power State = Shut Down.  In this case Status = Active, Power State = Supsended.

Is it possible that the Windows OS inside the VM went into a Suspended state, and libvirt / kvm / qemu recognized that?

Thank you,

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA
Vice President – Information Technology
Perform Air International Inc.