[nova][glance] nova-lvm job constantly fails on glance image upload

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 08:21:19 UTC 2021

Hi,
I recently spotted a constant failure on the nova-lvm job [1] which seems
to occur since July-19 at least, and which prevents us to merge all changes
touching the nova-libvirt code section [2]

Evidences show a glance image upload HTTP 502 failure when we want to
snapshot [3] which corresponds to the Glance API getting issues with staged
image data not found [4]

Until we figure out how to solve this, recheck against nova changes
touching nova/virt/libvirt/ module are useless.
Any help would be appreciated on debugging the Glance failure, tho.

Thanks,
-Sylvain

[1] https://zuul.openstack.org/builds?job_name=nova-lvm&branch=master
[2] https://zuul.openstack.org/job/nova-lvm