[neutron] Bug deputy report July 26 - Aug 2

Jakub Libosvar jlibosva at redhat.com
Mon Aug 2 10:17:19 UTC 2021

Hi,

I was bug deputy for the last week, here is the report. There are couple
of unassigned bugs, I would highlight the first on the list related to
stable/ussuri functional tests failures that needs an assignee.

Kuba

Critical

 * [stable/ussuri] Functional jobs timeout, many tests with
fixtures._fixtures.timeout.TimeoutException
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1938262
   Needs assignee

 * [fullstack] OOM mysql service
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1938455
   Patch up for review:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/802907
   Assigned to Rodolfo

High

 * L3 agent fails to process a DVR router external network change
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1938191
   Needs assignee

 * [ovn]Router scheduler failing for config "default_availability_zones"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1938261
   Patch up for review:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/802665

 * FT "test_restart_rpc_on_sighup_multiple_workers" failing recurrently
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1938428
   Patch up for review:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/802860
   Assigned to Rodolfo

 * vpnaas problem:ipsec pluto not running centos 8 victoria wallaby
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1938571
   Needs assignee

 * ofctl timeouts lead to dvr-ha-multinode-full failures
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1938685
   Needs assignee

Medium

 * Cannot delete vlan type network via network generic switch (ngs)
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1938023
   Needs assignee

 * Cannot adjust number of resources in one agent step during device
handling
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1938202
   Assigned to Mitya Eremeev

 * [ovn]agents alive status error after restarting neutron server
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1938478
   Needs assignee

 * Typo in OVN SUPPORTED_DHCP_OPTS_MAPPING dictionary
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1938569
   Patch up for review:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/803037
   Assigned to Eduardo

Low

 * Misalignment with extra-dhcp-options between neutronclient &
openstackclient
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1938575
   Needs assignee

Wishlist

 * [networking-bgpvpn] Port events now use payload
   Patch up for review:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/networking-bgpvpn/+/802916
   Assigned to Rodolfo

 * Missing Diffie-Hellman-Groups