[tripleo] removing myself from tripleo-core

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Apr 29 18:08:26 UTC 2021

Hi people,

If you didn't notice, I am not working on TripleO anymore (as a developer,
but still a heavy user) and therefore my amount of contribution and
awareness in the project makes me think I shouldn't be considered a
maintainer anymore.
I'll remove myself from tripleo-core in Gerrit.

I just want to let you know that I'm not far, I'm still on IRC and
sometimes participate in the chat. I can also provide support for the
crappy code that I wrote (Alex made me do it most of the time).
However don't expect me to be heavily involved like it used to be the case.

I just want to say that I already miss a lot working on TripleO and in
OpenStack in general. The Community, the maturity of the project and all
that we built is something that can't be compared to anything else out
there.
My focus is now "Kubernetes (OpenShift) on top of OpenStack", heavily
consuming what OpenStack has to offer and connecting the two worlds.
It's a lot of fun and a lot of new things to learn! But I'm sure OpenStack
won't go too far away from my plate, so let's keep in touch.

Take care,
--
Emilien Macchi