[openstack-ansible][osa][PTG] OpenStack-Ansible Xena PTG summary

David Moreau Simard dmsimard at redhat.com
Tue Apr 27 23:05:38 UTC 2021

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 2:20 PM Dmitriy Rabotyagov <noonedeadpunk at ya.ru> wrote:
> Also we agreed to keep ansible-base 2.11.* release for Wallaby, and not switch to the ansible-core yet.

Just to make sure, do you mean ansible-base 2.10.* ?
In 2.11 (released this week) it is renamed to ansible-core so there is
no such thing as ansible-base 2.11.

> 11. Deploy ARA on localhost for OSA logging, configured by variables

If you would like some inspiration, there is ara collection for
deploying the server:
https://github.com/ansible-community/ara-collection

You know where to find me if you have any questions :)

David Moreau Simard
dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]