Scheduling backups in Trove

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 22:30:18 UTC 2021

Hi Bekir,

You can definitely create Mistral workflow to periodically trigger Trove
backup if Mistral supports Trove action and you have already deployed
Mistral in your cloud.

Otherwise, another option is to implement schedule backups in Trove itself
(by leveraging container running inside trove guest instance).

---
Lingxian Kong
Senior Cloud Engineer (Catalyst Cloud)
Trove PTL (OpenStack)
OpenStack Cloud Provider Co-Lead (Kubernetes)