[TripleO] Xena PTG session summaries

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Mon Apr 26 16:44:44 UTC 2021

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 7:37 PM Marios Andreou <marios at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> I sent out some stats and links on our PTG meetup with
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-April/021999.html
> already, but, as a couple of different people asked me about it, I
> took the time to write a summary for each session today. Of course you
> can find all etherpad links and recordings via
> https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tripleo-ptg-xena (which seems to be
> down right now but I have backups if it isn't resolved by tomorrow I
> can try sharing that content somewhere else).
>
> Below is a (very) concise summary of the main points in each session
> and I hope that is useful to someone (especially since it took far
> longer than I expected ;)). Please reply here (or ping privately if
> you prefer) for any glaring omissions or obvious issues that should be
> revised (I originally intended to put this in an etherpad for easier
> collaboration but as I wrote above, etherpad.opendev.org seems down
> right now at least for me).

etherpad.opendev.org back now, so I pasted the summaries into
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tripleo-ptg-xena-summaries and linked
it via our agenda etherpad,

so, please help me to capture the "glaring omissions or obvious
issues" I have missed in the summary of your or others' sessions?

regards, marios