[neutron][interop][refstack] New tests and capabilities to track in interop

Martin Kopec mkopec at redhat.com
Mon Apr 26 15:48:08 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I would like to further discuss the topics we covered with the neutron team
during
the PTG [1].

* adding address_group API capability
It's tested by tests in neutron-tempest-plugin. First question is if tests
which are
not directly in tempest can be a part of a non-add-on marketing program?
It's possible to move them to tempest though, by the time we do so, could
they be
marked as advisory?

* Shall we include QoS tempest tests since we don't know what share of
vendors
enable QoS? Could it be an add-on?
These tests are also in neutron-tempest-plugin, I assume we're talking about
neutron_tempest_plugin.api.test_qos tests.
If we want to include these tests, which program should they belong to? Do
we wanna
create a new one?

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/neutron-xena-ptg

Martin Kopec