[keystone][victoria] keystone fernet token not found/recognized

Shalabh Goel shalabhgoel13 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 08:09:10 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have installed Openstack victoria on Ubuntu server 20.04. The issue is
that other services like nova and neutron are not able to authenticate with
the keystone service. In the keystone log, the following lines are
appearing.

    2021-04-23 13:24:53.217 23331 WARNING keystone.server.flask.application
[req-2b575a77-2f9f-444b-9f31-061de41fd602 f3571e3ee8d84fb0ba14bdbe2542916d
930b9693e7694aa68370352c7b911168 - default default] Could not recognize
Fernet token: keystone.exception.TokenNotFound: Could not recognize Fernet
token

Also, I am able to run openstack client commands related to keystone on the
server which tells me that keystone related things are working fine. But I
am not able to execute commands like openstack compute service list. I am
not able to find anything on this after searching online.

Can this be an issue with the way haproxy is configured? Since there are 2
servers with keystone installed on them with pacemaker and haproxy.

Please tell me what I can do to solve this issue.

Thanks

Shalabh