OpenStack Wallaby for Ubuntu 21.04 and Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin.juszkiewicz at linaro.org
Thu Apr 22 19:02:53 UTC 2021

W dniu 22.04.2021 o 20:13, Corey Bryant pisze:
> The Ubuntu OpenStack team at Canonical is pleased to announce the general
> availability of OpenStack Wallaby on Ubuntu 21.04 (Hirsute Hippo) and Ubuntu
> 20.04 LTS (Focal Fossa) via the Ubuntu Cloud Archive. Details of the Wallaby
> release can be found at: https://www.openstack.org/software/wallaby
> <https://www.openstack.org/software/wallaby>.
>
> To get access to the Ubuntu Wallaby packages:

> == Ubuntu 20.04 LTS ==
>
> The Ubuntu Cloud Archive for OpenStack Wallaby can be enabled on Ubuntu
> 20.04 by running the following command:
>
> sudo add-apt-repository cloud-archive:wallaby

> == Reporting bugs ==
>
> If you have any issues please report bugs using the ‘ubuntu-bug’ tool to
> ensure that bugs get logged in the right place in Launchpad:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/cloud-archive/+bug/1925081 block Kolla from
updating Ubuntu support to Wallaby.

We cannot build Horizon image because UCA packages have file conflicts:

INFO:kolla.common.utils.horizon:Unpacking python3-murano-dashboard
(1:11.0.0-0ubuntu1~cloud0) ...
INFO:kolla.common.utils.horizon:dpkg: error processing archive
/tmp/apt-dpkg-install-ArbxLs/35-python3-murano-dashboard_1%3a11.0.0-0ubuntu1~cloud0_all.deb
(--unpack):
INFO:kolla.common.utils.horizon: trying to overwrite directory
'/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/openstack_dashboard/enabled' in package
python3-heat-dashboard 5.0.0-0ubuntu1~cloud1 with nondirectory
INFO:kolla.common.utils.horizon:Selecting previously unselected package
python3-octavia-dashboard.