cinder + Unity

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Tue Apr 20 13:40:40 UTC 2021

Le 20/04/2021 à 00:33:56+0530, Rajat Dhasmana a écrit
Hi,

Me again...

> This might be something to look at with the wrong spelling causing mismatch.

Just one thing ...

>       unity_io_ports = *_enp1s0

What's that ? I didn't  find a right configuration for that. Let them empty
make cinder working well. But it's little frustrating.

What's unity_io_ports should be ? My intend if to use iSCSI only so no FC
ports. Just the «regular» ethernet 10Gbit/s ports. So I try enp1s0 (the
name of the interface), spa_enp1s0, *_enps1s0 etc...every thing I can think
of end up with a error.

I don't event understand why I need this information because the cinder
server don't «mount» anything.

Regards

--
Albert SHIH